Information about the collection of personal data
Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Waldemar Siedlok, Schelmengrube 5 in 72510 Stetten akM, Germany, E-Mail:
This site offers encryption for security purposes and to protect the transmission of data and other confidential content (such as orders or requests to the person in charge). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and, depending on the browser, the lock icon in your browser line.If this is not the case in your browser, you can switch to the encrypted page by entering https://www.enviprot.com
Nevertheless, Internet-based data transmissions can generally have security gaps so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, data subject is free to provide us with personal data in alternative ways, for example by telephone or fax.
Data collection when visiting our website
Also when using our website purely for information purposes, so if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, our Internet service provider, 1 & 1 Internet SE, Elgendorfer Str. 57 56410 Montabaur, Germany collects such data that your browser transmits to the web server (so-called "server log files").
When you visit our website, the following data is automatically collected that is technically necessary for the Internet service provider to display the website in a proper way:
- Date and time of access
- URL of the referring website
- Retrieved file
- Amount of sent data
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- IP address
The storage duration of the data is 7 days. The own data protection regulations of the Internet service provider can be found here: https://hosting.1und1.de/terms-gtc/terms-privacy/
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server log files should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (for example, remembering the contents of the shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies may be stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your current browser so that you may be informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or may exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is usually described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings.
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality, such as the shopping cart, and others, may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data are collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are kept to a necessary minimum and used and processed solely for the purpose of answering your request or for the contact you requested. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally and finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
Data processing for online orders
To process your online order, we work together with a service provider who fully or partially supports us in the implementation of the ordering process.
Personal data when ordering online
When ordering a product online we receive the following data: Item Number, Number of Licenses, Share-It Number, Salutation, First Name, Last Name, Company, Street, Postal Code, City, Country, Email, Product is licensed to and date of purchase. A transfer of your personal data to third parties will in no case take place.
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible for the processing of your personal data concerning the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
• Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or is disclosed planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to the processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling (ie, the mapping of your usage on our website to your person) and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic and scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, and I hr Right to information, which guarantees according to Art. 46 GDPR when forwarding your data to third countries;
• Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
• Right to cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights;
• Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data, which you deny, is checked, if you refuse deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need this data after purpose or if you objected for reasons of your special situation, as yet as it is not certain, whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
• Right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right of rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or limitation of processing, unless proving to be impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
• Data transferability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
• Right of revocation of granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data once at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
• Right to complain under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS OUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR MAJOR LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE ANY PRESENT RIGHT TO SUBMIT AGAINST THIS PROCESSING FOR CONSEQUENCES WITH EFFECT ON THE FUTURE FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO EXERCISE WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING WHICH EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE PRESENTATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CHARGES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
MAKE USE OF YOUR CONTINGENCY RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ACCEPTANCE.
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke an existing consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. For more details and your rights please see the original EU GDPR documents.
Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.
Requests regarding data protection
For requests regarding our data protection please contact us here.