Auto Shutdown Manager is the leading and unique PC Power Management solution on the market.
Key features at a glance:
>> IT Asset Management included
Please find more details about the included IT Asset Management functionality.
>> Reliable client wake-up: Wake on LAN (WOL) and local wake timers
Machines can be awoken from sleep via a local timer, or remotely - even from the shutdown mode S5 - via Wake On LAN from the central Auto Shutdown Manager server. Auto Shutdown Manager supports so-called local- and directed broadcasts, as well WOL Proxies, thus making Wake on LAN highly reliable across different networks, VLANs, and even the Internet.
>> Wake office PCs from remote sites (for example from your home office)
Two Web based WOL Portals are available for free to support customers with a large number of office PCs and users.
Also, a free tool called Wake on WAN Client (WoW Client) allows remote workers to turn on their office PCs from remote locations, such as the home office or when at a customer’s site.
>> Idle Shutdown Timer
The Idle Shutdown Timer can be made dependent on running applications or the utilization of background processes, as well as on almost any other system component such as network throughput, CPU, or HDD load, and even the sound level of the microphone if desired. This ensures maximum savings by avoiding unwanted shutdowns.
>> Scheduled and Remote Shutdown
A shutdown can be programmed for any time or at different times, such as shutting down daily at 11 pm or rebooting every Friday night at 2 am. A remote shutdown can be executed by the server or via an admin PC at any time.
>> Save Documents and Flexible Shutdowns
Not only can the shutdown mode be selected flexibly for different times– such as standby, hibernating, restarting or powering off depending on the day or time, it can also be set to save open documents automatically before the shutdown is executed.
>> Client/Server Mode
Auto Shutdown Manager can operate as a standalone installation or in a client-server mode. An Auto Shutdown Manager Server can manage tens of thousands of clients: It can manage their settings by groups, policies, WOL schedules, maintenance plans, statistics, and much more. This allows for the easy and reliable management of thousands of clients from a single central place.
>> Plugin for Microsoft MECM / SCCM
The Plugin supports all shutdown commands, as well as WOL for individual PCs, or for collections directly from the MECM/SCCM® console.
Auto Shutdown Manager is being used by hundreds of thousands of power users, universities, schools and colleges, small, medium and large enterprises, some Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies all over the world. Have a quick look at our customer examples here.
- Enables immediate energy savings.
- Proven solution used by hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers from all over the world since 2007.
- Comes as a complete solution with a Central Management Console
- The user-centric design takes user's actions into account. For example, the screen will not go blank during a presentation, and open documents will be saved before shutting down. The energy-saving potential is impressive.
- Saves open documents automatically before shutting down the PC
- Prevents screensavers during presentations
- No interruptions of productive users and systems
- No negative impact on business
- Delays idle shutdown as long as PCs are used or needed
- Supports network-wide IT maintenance plans - starts selected PCs and keeps them running until finished.
- Shutdown prevention within defined business hours.
- Shutdown modes controllable by time patterns.
- Wakes-up / shuts down local or remote PCs instantly on demand or on schedule.
- Supports Active Directory Structures.
- Supports scheduled and real-time actions such as the shutdown, restart, or wakeup of individual PCs or PC groups.
- The “Global Managed / Local Executed” model supports connected and not always connected environments such as laptops, satellite or home offices, and staff on the road very well.
- Idle Detection System - prevents unwanted shutdowns intelligently, even when not connected to the corporate network or outside of business hours.
- Advanced Remote Wake up:
Wake on LAN / Wake on Internet supports WoL even over different IP Segments, VLANs, and the Internet.
- Extremely flexible and scalable – used in very large organizations and government agencies, as well as in SOHOs in mixed and heterogeneous environments.
- Executed invisibly in the background, so clients do not require user training.
- Central savings, CO2, energy consumption, uptimes, and expense reports.
- Easy - very low setup and operational costs – supports unattended mass deployment, provisioning, and central management
- Windows 11/10/8.x/7/Vista, Server 2022/2019/2016/2012R2 (64/32 Bit). For WOL Proxies also Java supporting devices such as Raspberry PI.
- And much more…
Auto Shutdown Manager - World-wide Distribution:
Get your free, full-featured 45-day evaluation copy, manual, presentations, or a product flyer here